- 1 lbs spaghetti or linguine
- 6 strips, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Bacon EVOO
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain pasta, reserving pasta water; keep pasta warm.
- In same pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Add peas; cook until just heated through. Add pasta to pot; toss to combine.
- Stir in ingredients, adding enough reserved pasta water for sauce to reach desired consistency. If desired, serve with additional cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!