- 1/4 cup Olive U! Persian Lime EVOO
- 1/4 cup Olive U! Coconut Balsamic
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken (breast or thigh) or shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Pour all ingredients into bowl; marinade chicken for a couple hours or shrimp for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken or shrimp on a flat cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes or until done.
- Bake shrimp for 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with oil and balsamic just before serving for extra flavor.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!