- Fresh cranberries The star ingredient that lends a festive touch, while also adding brightness and flavor.
- Bone-in, skin-on chicken I used two chicken breasts and four thighs, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
- Herb de Provence EVOO -from Olive U Use a little to brown the chicken, and the rest to marinate the chicken, vegetables, and lemon halves.
- Fresh garlic There’s nothing like fresh garlic rubbed onto chicken! I like to rub it both on and under the skin for maximum flavor.
- Seasoning Sweet paprika and fresh rosemary
- Lemon Lemon adds that citrusy yumminess that always goes so well in a chicken dish. Once you use the juice, hold on to the used lemon halves!
- Yellow onion and celery
- White wine vinegar
- Brown sugar Brown sugar and white wine vinegar work together to cut the tartness of fresh cranberries, and to bring out some of their sweetness.
- Chicken broth or water
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!