- 1 pckg potato gnocchi (16 ounces)
- 2 tbsp Herb De Provance EVOO
- 1 pckg fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links, halved and sliced (12 ounces)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Directions Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook sausage and shallots until sausage is browned and shallots are tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 3-4 minutes. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and broth until smooth; stir into sausage mixture.
- Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cream; cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Drain gnocchi; add to pan and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!