Servings: 4 serves
- 1 lb yukon or red potatoes
- 1 lb celery root
- 1 lb rutabagas
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 lb parsnips
- 1 lb turnips
- 2 large onions
- Kosher salt & cracked black pepper
- Generous amount of Rosemary olive oil
- Peel and large dice all ingredients about 1 inch x 1 inch (don’t peel). Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, coating thoroughly with rosemary olive oil.
- Roast in oven uncovered on greased baking sheet, turning occasionally until tender and golden brown, for about 45 min.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with rosemary olive oil again before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!