- 1 Dried fig
- 1 1/2 ounce Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Fig balsamic vinegar
- Dash orange bitters
- Rosemary sprig
- Orange wheel
- Remove the fig's stem and cut it into quarters.
- Put fig pieces in the bottom of a shaker.
- Add the brown sugar and muddle until it becomes a paste.
- Add bourbon, orange juice, vinegar, bitters, and small sprig of rosemary.
- Fill the shaker with ice, and shake vigorously.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!